- Author Carol Gambill
- I like to think my novels are overpowered by one thing that we all need to survive, let alone breathe; and that is love -- a touch, an emotion that makes life seemingly bearable and worthwhile. For we all know, in life there is both pleasure and pain but it is in the hurting where we finally acknowledge and appreciate the life given. Every element of who we are is stripped away, exposing what we are truly made of. In the end, we're finally able to find happiness, love, and most importantly, ourselves. It is so basic, so simple, we choose not to see it, or simply can’t.
Accept both pleasure and pain and embrace them.... be mindful however of the one embraced tightly. Make the best of both.
Remember if you veer from that road less traveled, take your dreams, hold tight and press on... no matter how treacherous or tormenting the path may be.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (65)
- My daughter, Sam
- 'Once Wild' review from Author John Walker
- Review of 'The Snow Walker'
- From Prison - Matthew Maher
- About.com Article: Justin Levens Biography
- Six Ft. Swells Press releases new poetry book | Th...
- Quote to Note
- NOT WHAT I WANTED...JUST WHAT I NEEDED - Matthew M...
- Second Act: Jay Shafer -- how one drastically simp...
- Inspirational video!
- A Catholic priest, an Indian doctor, a rich Chines...
- John and Keith's adventure
- Wow! what an awesome, brutal movie. I loved that B...
- Moveie Review - 'Leap Year'
- Homeless man rescues American flag during storm - ...
- GUEST BLOG | GIVEAWAY | WIN with Carol Gambill
- The most beautiful seatbelt advocacy commercial ev...
- Welcome Home party for SPC Jason Paul Alvarez
- ▼ July (19)