Saturday, May 1, 2010
- Author Carol Gambill
- I like to think my novels are overpowered by one thing that we all need to survive, let alone breathe; and that is love -- a touch, an emotion that makes life seemingly bearable and worthwhile. For we all know, in life there is both pleasure and pain but it is in the hurting where we finally acknowledge and appreciate the life given. Every element of who we are is stripped away, exposing what we are truly made of. In the end, we're finally able to find happiness, love, and most importantly, ourselves. It is so basic, so simple, we choose not to see it, or simply can’t.
Accept both pleasure and pain and embrace them.... be mindful however of the one embraced tightly. Make the best of both.
Remember if you veer from that road less traveled, take your dreams, hold tight and press on... no matter how treacherous or tormenting the path may be.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (65)
- CBSNews.com: Iraq War Quadruple Amputee Says He's ...
- Reading 'Wrath and Remembrance' by John Walker
- "I'm That Guy": The Matt Maher Story
- A Guide to Memorial Day
- The Boss App Presents Stanley
- Quote for the week of 5/24/10
- Dooley's Dream for Heroes - June 21, 2010
- Quote of the Week 5/23/10
- Finally, an inspiring story!
- Book Review
- NEW SCAM DIRECTED AT MEN (Seriously folks?)
- Quote for the week of 5/17/10
- Family fights to recover after vet's transplant
- Why didn't I think of that?
- Quote of the Week 510/10
- Is this true?
- "If I Die Before You Wake" sung by Dustin Evans
- Golf Therapy for Injured War Veterans
- Fire Engine
- Air Force Sgt James Alley- All Patriot Guards
- Yahoo! Movies - Actress Lynn Redgrave has died at ...
- Once Wild By Carol Gambill - Alternative Read Book...
- Once Wild by Carol Gambill - A Night Owl Reviews B...
- Yahoo! Music - Afghanistan Troops Go Gaga With The...
- What does your sleep position reveal about your pe...
- ▼ May (25)