- Author Carol Gambill
- I like to think my novels are overpowered by one thing that we all need to survive, let alone breathe; and that is love -- a touch, an emotion that makes life seemingly bearable and worthwhile. For we all know, in life there is both pleasure and pain but it is in the hurting where we finally acknowledge and appreciate the life given. Every element of who we are is stripped away, exposing what we are truly made of. In the end, we're finally able to find happiness, love, and most importantly, ourselves. It is so basic, so simple, we choose not to see it, or simply can’t.
Accept both pleasure and pain and embrace them.... be mindful however of the one embraced tightly. Make the best of both.
Remember if you veer from that road less traveled, take your dreams, hold tight and press on... no matter how treacherous or tormenting the path may be.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (65)
- Caveman's fifth tour is appreciated
- Video: Miracle buzzer beater lifts Serbian team to...
- People: Bullock is divorcing James, adopting baby
- Sandstorm_April 4 2010.wmv
- Bret Michaels -- Stabilized
- Kobo — eReading: anytime. anyplace
- Quote for the week...
- 'Brannigan's War' Breaking Out Series, Book Three...
- Once Wild 'Breaking Out Series, Book One'
- 'Serranto's Redemption' Breaking Out Series, Book ...
- Reading 'Broken'. Let me know what you think?
- ▼ April (11)